Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gays Meet Their Neighbors

I was doing laundry this evening when a strange girl approached me in the laundry room. At first I was frightened because she was wearing a "Life is Good" t-shirt, and it was clear she never met a bag of Lay's she didn't like. I thought what would a better gay do? Give her a chance of course. I mean it was a dark room and no one was around, it couldn't hurt my image that much. Its not as if I was out in public at a Lowes Theater or something.

After talking for a few moments it was clear that she wanted to be friends. Immediately I thought hell to the no. I'm trying to improve myself as a gay, I need to be hanging out with the cool neighbors, the ones who read Redbook and shovel the sidewalk. I then thought about what a better gay would do and decided that in the event I start light my apartment on fire I will need her to save me. In the spirit of improving myself we are not friends.

On the plus side she's studying to become a librarian...sexy. If I were 30 years older and 60% straighter this would be a completely different post.

...oh well, Tomorrow's A New Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment